Service and Support
Know that help and expert knowledge is at hand from a friendly member of the Eurodexx team when you need it, and is easy to access.
Eurodexx provides a range of telephone support and maintenance contracts for technology products and services. We also offer free support as standard with all new system installations.
All of our new systems are installed with remote support capabilities, which means we can offer rapid diagnosis, and in many cases same-day problem resolution.
Eurodexx supports most major telephone systems, including: Mitel, NEC, Samsung, Panasonic, Siemens, LG, Aastra, Hosted IP Systems, 3CX, and Skype for business (Microsoft Lync).
We also offer a range of IT support and services, including:
- Wireless LAN surveys and installation
- Cat 5, Cat 6, structured cabling
- Remote support
- Desktop and mobile device security
- Endpoint encryption, tracking and remote wipe
- Email and network security
We offer a free support package with all of our products, which offers:
- A dedicated UK-based support desk 24/7
- A dedicated support number to call with unlimited remote support
- Nationwide engineers ready to support you remotely or visit as required
- Fixed SLAs and response times
- No call centres to put you on hold and bounce you around
- Ticket-based job tracking to keep you informed of order and support progress at all times
- Tools that monitor your systems 24/7
- Manufacturer accreditations and training for account management and technicians.
- A dedicated technical account manager as your personal contact who will meet with you regularly for strategy meetings to make sure your telecoms and IT is developing in line with your business.
Need support now?
If you are an existing customer and would need support or assistance, simply:
- Call 020 333 333 00 and ask for our technical support team, or
- Click the 'Help' button on this page.
You will then be issued with a support ticket, which will be swiftly processed.
"Top class support, it's refreshing to be able to get hold of a main contact and not be passed from pillar to post"
Customer feedback 2015