Harness the convenience of Software as a Service (SaaS) to equip your business with the latest software, while maintaining optimum security and functionality.
Cloud computing has changed the way businesses buy and use software. SaaS (Software as a Service) provides up to date software via the cloud and is rapidly becoming the software solution of choice for businesses of all sizes.
We offer a comprehensive consultation service for all products to identify how your business can best benefit from the cost savings, improved productivity and security offered by SaaS.
Key benefits of SaaS over traditional software purchase:
- Automatic updates are provided via the Cloud - so you are always using the latest version of the world's best software products
- Information is accessible from anywhere, on any device
- No upfront purchase is required - just a monthly subscription charge
We offer a wide range of products via SaaS, beneath are the most popular.
- Microsoft Office 365
- Exchange mail 2013
- Microsoft Outlook clients
- Skype for business (formally MS Lync)
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Dynamics
Backup and security
- Cloud backup
- Workstation and mobile device security
- Endpoint encryption, tracking and remote wipe
- Email and network security
- DYOD (bring your own device) security
- Video and audio conferencing
- Document storage and retrieval systems (paperless office)
- Virtual workspace and remote worker solutions
- Database design
- Domains, website hosting, e-commerce and email
Call us on 020 333 333 00 to chat with a consultant and find out more.
Don't leave it until it is too late - Telephone system hacking fraud in the UK is now at over £250M a year, with an average fraud per site of £15,000 over a single weekend! Cybercrime cost consumers and businesses in the UK £27bn in 2012
Call now to book a free Eurodexx security review - The review will provide your company with a full report to include your telecoms equipment, website, servers, workstations, mobiles and BYOD endpoints, detailing the following risks and proposed solutions - Data storage and backup policy, data security policies, spam, virus & malware and anti-hacking policies, telecoms equipment anti-hacking security, company and customer data security.